Friday, May 18, 2012

AUCTION ITEM #43 - Kitty Cat Apron

Opening Bid: $10.00
Bidding on this item ends on May 25
Click on picture to see up close

THIS AUCTION ITEM HAS ENDED!



You'll be the cutest cook in the kitchen when you wear this precious kitty cat apron!  Handmade by talented Cat Mom Cheryl Nolte who no doubt had assistance from Ozzy and Harriet!

This bright and colorful smiling kitty will put a smile on your face every time you wear it!

Shipping to be paid by donor.   Thanks to Cheryl for the generous donation of  her time and talents!  Winning bidder will make their donation directly at my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer donation page.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a biscotti apron to me!
    12.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i have to have this! I have to wear an apron at the craft shop I work at and this would be puurrfect! 15.00

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jeanette, you've won this apron! I'll be in touch regarding payment.

    ReplyDelete