Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AUCTION ITEM #42 - Hello Kitty Tap Nightlight

Opening Bid: $8.00
Bidding on this item ends on May 21
Click on pictures to see up close

THIS AUCTION ITEM HAS ENDED!

Hello Kitty is peeking from the top of a pink flower and she is happy to light up your life!

This adorable Hello Kitty Tap Nightlight must be vintage because I can't find anything like it - so, let's call it a one-of-a-kind must have for your Hello Kitty addiction!

The light measures 8" tall x 5" wide - two AA batteries are included.  Light can be easily hung on one nail.  Tap the center gently, and the light turns on and off.

Shipping to be paid by donor. Winning bidder will make their donation directly at my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer donation page.

Thank you for bidding!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I win! I have a very cute idea for this item!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Hannah would just love this. For the CCL in training
    12.00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $12.50 for my sweet angel Tallulah...Tallulah's Mom

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, pcat, you've won this auction item! I'll be in touch regarding payment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete