Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AUCTION ITEM #26 - Trifari Necklace

Opening Bid: $8.00
Bidding on this item ends on May 13

THIS AUCTION ITEM HAS ENDED! 




This gold tone Trifari necklace measures approximately 8" and features flowers and swirls adorned with light pink and ruby/purple beads.  Retail value is $26 (new, never worn) and would match beautifully with the bracelet/earrings in Auction Item #25!

Shipping to be paid by donor.  Winning bidder will make their donation directly at my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer donation page.

Thank you for bidding!


4 comments:

  1. I bid $10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather just beat me to it I think... I bid $11.00.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Julia, you've won this auction item. I'll be in touch regarding payment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonito blog, gracias por compartir, me gusta. cheap t shirts

    ReplyDelete