Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AUCTION ITEM #24 - Cat Car Charm by Ganz

Opening Bid: $5.00
Bidding on this item ends on May 13

THIS AUCTION ITEM HAS ENDED! 




I love this Ganz Cat Car Charm, and I have one hanging from my rear view mirror - you'll love it too!   It could also be hung from your purse or tote bag!

The metal charm comes with a 3" beaded chain.  Be sure to click on the pictures to see them full sized and notice the detail and pretty inlay colors.  Hanging from the cat's paw are three charms:  a fish, heart, and star.

This car charm will make you smile!

Shipping to be paid by donor.  Winning bidder will make their donation directly at my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer donation page.

Thank you for bidding!


5 comments:

  1. Our new Honda needs this. I bid $7.00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Janet, you've won this auction item. I'll be in touch regarding payment.

    ReplyDelete