Monday, April 30, 2012

AUCTION ITEM #1 - The Cat in the Clover Snooze Sack


Opening Bid: $5.00
Bidding on this item ends on May 13 

THIS AUCTION ITEM HAS ENDED!



This comfy snooze sack is made from two fleeces - an adorable mix of pastel kitties, and a soothing blue fleece.  The snooze sack is reversible, washable, and features an extra pad in the bottom to make those catnaps even more comfortable.

Shipping to be paid by donor.  Winning bidder will make their donation directly at my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer donation page.

Thank you for bidding!

5 comments:

  1. My Cheetah aka Gracie would like this! I bid $15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20.00 hoping to give this to a shelter! Every kitty deserves a snooze sack! I know my two little girls love theirs! They say theyre puurrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tawny - you have won this auction item! I'll be in touch regarding payment.

    ReplyDelete